Every Wednesday since March, Grayson Currin and Tina Haver Currin have led a band of spirited horn players in a concert for an audience of one: Governor Pat McCrory. Hayes Permar was on hand to review their final performance before the election, where they were aiming for an official Guinness World Record.
delivered to your inbox every morning.
- How to pick North Carolina in your 2017 bracket by John Tobben
- Why Gregg Marshall must be NC State’s next coach by Shawn Krest
- Big UNC concern shot down; relief comes after new one turns… by R.L. Bynum
- NCAA Tournamentapalooza 2017 by Shaker Samman
- Final Four can be a frustrating experience for students by R.L. Bynum
- ACC Hall of Fame by Shawn Krest
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year–or is it? by Frances Castillo
- La Soup de Sore: Thanksgiving’s real main event by Marilyn Payne
- Thanksgiving by Tony Castleberry
- The Six Most-Despicable Christmas Songs Ever by Shawn Krest
- Electoral College Needs Work, Not Abolishment by James Curle
- 1 Month, 3 Weddings…Recapping the #AugustofLove by Hayes Permar
- Sober by Tony Castleberry
- Long Live Paris by Joel Orr