Hillary Clinton had mostly stayed away from one-liner and zingers in the first two debates (and after “Trumped up trickle down economics” who can blame her?). But in Presidential Debate #3 she landed a solid verbal jab by referring to Trump as Putin’s “puppet” an accusation that got him riled up enough he felt the need to both deny and weakly attempt to pin back on Clinton. Is Trump Putin’s puppet? Doubtful. But it does seem like the Russian leader would prefer one candidate win this election over the other.
delivered to your inbox every morning.
- How to pick North Carolina in your 2017 bracket by John Tobben
- Don’t frickin’ tell Roy Williams that was good defense by R.L. Bynum
- Why Gregg Marshall must be NC State’s next coach by Shawn Krest
- Former Triangle news anchors merge marketing businesses by Staff
- Big UNC concern shot down; relief comes after new one turns… by R.L. Bynum
- ACC Hall of Fame by Shawn Krest
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year–or is it? by Frances Castillo
- La Soup de Sore: Thanksgiving’s real main event by Marilyn Payne
- Thanksgiving by Tony Castleberry
- The Six Most-Despicable Christmas Songs Ever by Shawn Krest
- Electoral College Needs Work, Not Abolishment by James Curle
- 1 Month, 3 Weddings…Recapping the #AugustofLove by Hayes Permar
- Sober by Tony Castleberry
- Long Live Paris by Joel Orr