A number of things happened in the wake of the NCAA and ACC decisions to remove games from North Carolina, including Governor McCrory rescinding a lawsuit and several Republican legislators calling for HB2’s repeal. NCYT takes a look at the HB2 timeline of events over the past week.
delivered to your inbox every morning.
- How to pick North Carolina in your 2017 bracket by John Tobben
- Why Gregg Marshall must be NC State’s next coach by Shawn Krest
- Don’t frickin’ tell Roy Williams that was good defense by R.L. Bynum
- Former Triangle news anchors merge marketing businesses by Staff
- Big UNC concern shot down; relief comes after new one turns… by R.L. Bynum
- ACC Hall of Fame by Shawn Krest
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year–or is it? by Frances Castillo
- La Soup de Sore: Thanksgiving’s real main event by Marilyn Payne
- Thanksgiving by Tony Castleberry
- The Six Most-Despicable Christmas Songs Ever by Shawn Krest
- Electoral College Needs Work, Not Abolishment by James Curle
- 1 Month, 3 Weddings…Recapping the #AugustofLove by Hayes Permar
- Sober by Tony Castleberry
- Long Live Paris by Joel Orr