The election is over and North Carolina appears to have once again picked a President and a Governor from opposing parties. Or did we? Roy Cooper leads but votes are still being counted. Pat McCrory is asking folks to “trust the process” but it seems clear that the people of NC have spoken out against him and HB2.
delivered to your inbox every morning.
- How to pick North Carolina in your 2017 bracket by John Tobben
- Why Gregg Marshall must be NC State’s next coach by Shawn Krest
- Don’t frickin’ tell Roy Williams that was good defense by R.L. Bynum
- Former Triangle news anchors merge marketing businesses by Staff
- Big UNC concern shot down; relief comes after new one turns… by R.L. Bynum
- ACC Hall of Fame by Shawn Krest
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year–or is it? by Frances Castillo
- La Soup de Sore: Thanksgiving’s real main event by Marilyn Payne
- Thanksgiving by Tony Castleberry
- The Six Most-Despicable Christmas Songs Ever by Shawn Krest
- Electoral College Needs Work, Not Abolishment by James Curle
- 1 Month, 3 Weddings…Recapping the #AugustofLove by Hayes Permar
- Sober by Tony Castleberry
- Long Live Paris by Joel Orr